The equipment be always installed and used in
pairs, with one terminal being installed at either end of the network.
The VCL-Ethernet over 4 E1 - 4E1/10(100)
Base-T Interface Converter is an Ethernet extension device utilizing TDM telecom
infrastructure (the telecom network of E1s, or of PDH, SDH and E1/E3/SDH microwave etc.
carrying E1s). It converts the Ethernet data into E1 frame format for transmission over
the existing TDM (E1) links and then re-converts the E1s back into Ethernet data the
far-end terminal, to BRIDGE two Ethernet LANs over the existing E1-based telecom network.
The device can effectively utilize the redundant bandwidth of telecom operators
existing TDM network to transport Ethernet data with low investment.
equipment may be used for the following purposes:
- Bridging Ethernet LANs over existing TDM (E1) telecom
- Extending Ethernet networks utilizing TDM (E1) landline
based telecom infrastructure.
- Interconnecting DSLAMs to Central Routers over PDH/SDH
- Interconnecting IP based GSM base stations
- Interconnecting WiMAX base stations
- Using telecom network of E1s / PDH / SDH microwave etc.
carrying E1s to transport Ethernet data.
Equipment Maintenance and
- Serial Management Port (RS232) –
- TCP/IP - 10/100 BaseT for remote
management over a LAN / TCP/IP network
- SNMP V2 (MIB File provided with
- Telnet - CLI (Command Line
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Network Management System (to
monitor multiple units from a single central location).
Digital Access Cross
Connect Switch, DXC, 160Mbps, E1, T1, E3, DS3,
STM-1/4/16 SDH Multiplexer, Multi-Service Provioning,
Optical, Electrical, Add-Drop, upto 63 E1
E1 Voice and Data
Drop-Insert Multiplexer with FXO, FXS, E&M RS232,
G.703, V.35, V.36, X.21, Ethernet
Groomer (Hi-Z) Non-Intrusive, Hi-Impedance Monitoring,
16 Port E1/T1, 32 Port E1/T1, 64 Port E1/T1, STM-1
Switching, SafeComm, 8 E1/T1 Link, 16E1/T1 Link, E3,
DS3 Fail-Over Protection Switch
Teleprotection Equipment for Power Solution, IEEE
C37.94, G.703, 64Kbps co-directional digital data
interface, 2.048Mbps E1
TDM over IP, TDM over
Packet, TDM over MPLS,
2E1/T1, 8E1/T1, 16E1/T1, 32E1/T1 and
E3/DS3/T3, MEF or MPLS, TDM pseudowire network
Technical specifications are subject to change without
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.